Sunday, August 23, 2009

Zac Efron vs. Chandler

I saw 17 AGAIN a couple months ago in the movie theater with my friend, Kaite, who is always a good go-to when it comes to trying to find an adult who will attend a romantic comedy about teenagers with me.

Anyway, the best part of the movie was the middle hour featuring teen sensation Zac Efron. The worst parts were the beginning and end where Matthew Perry (Chandler from FRIENDS) played the old version of Zac Efron.

A common complaint against the movie: how in hell could Zac Efron grow up to look like Matthew Perry? All outward appearances would seem to suggest that Zac Efron is more likely than not going to grow up to look like Tom Cruise in his prime, not post-bender Matthew Perry.

Well, I was looking at some old pictures of me in high school the other day and guess what?

ZAC EFRON COULD TOTALLY GROW UP TO LOOK LIKE MATTHEW PERRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment