Monday, January 31, 2011

Joke retraction

Much like giant douche bag Dane Cook, I've stolen a joke!

Unlike giant douche bag Dane Cook, I'll fess up.

My buddy at work today told me that comedian Nick Kroll's special was on TV the other day, and in that special he said that Magic Johnson would die of old AIDS. When I said it last Tuesday, I knew it was too good to be true, so after cracking myself and my friends up, I went home and typed "Magic Johnson old AIDS" into Google to make sure it wasn't already out there somewhere. I didn't think I'd heard it, but you know, it doesn't take a genius to come up with something like that, so I figured it might be out there somewhere already. I didn't come up with anything at a cursory glance, so I felt comfortable repeating it here in the previous post.

Out of curiosity I checked to see who Nick Kroll is, since I didn't recognize his name, and it turns out he's the dude who plays Ruxin on THE LEAGUE. I had just singled him out for his killer delivery a couple weeks ago when discussing THE LEAGUE with a friend, so it turns out I was his fan and didn't even know it.

So, Nick Kroll, I'm sorry I stole your joke. I didn't mean to. Unlike some people. Who do it on purpose. Named Dane Cook.

Maybe Dane Cook will die of old AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment