Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Current events

Today two chicks in the lunch room were talking about that chick who invited a pregnant lady over to her house under the pretense of exchanging baby clothes, then killed her and cut the baby out of her. The baby died, too.

"You know," the first chick said, "My boyfriend always says if someone did anything like that to me, he'd kill them."

"Yeah," the second chick said. "My husband always says that too. He says he doesn't care if he'd have to go to jail for the rest of his life, he'd still kill anyone who would do something like that to me."

I thought to myself, "Wow, I wouldn't kill anyone."

I guess that's why I'm single!

ZING!

The conversation continued:

"What could bring someone to do something like that?" the chicks asked each other.

"Maybe the pregnant lady killed the chick's husband," I said . . .

. . . in my head.

See, I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment