Friday, June 5, 2009

Too much information.

I don't think people know what TMI means. Here's why:

There is a woman at my work who is in love with Edward Cullen (the dude from TWILIGHT).

Today, someone jokingly asked her if she makes her husband dress up like Edward Cullen. I'm not sure how you'd dress up like Edward Cullen, other than looking sad and making your hair really tall, but he asked anyway.

"No," she said replied.

"TMI!" two co-workers yelled.

"Wait," I said. "She said no. That's not TMI."

"Either answer is TMI!" the co-workers agreed.

"No," I thought. "My default assumption would be that she does NOT make her husband dress like Edward Cullen. So finding out my guess is correct is not really TMI."

Incidentally, even if it was TMI, you shouldn't say, "TMI!"

The last time it was cool was when Mia Wallace said, "That's a liiiiiiitle more information than I needed, Vincent, but go right ahead." Even then it was suspect, and that was 15 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment