Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rip City Showtime Fully Fantastic Positively Portland Slam Bombastic

Text message conversation between me and Levi during game 2 of the Blazers v. Rockets playoffs:

LEVI: I feel good about this!

ME:  123 go rip city

LEVI: Yes!

LEVI:  Did I mention I love L.A.?!

ME:  The only L.A. Portland loves.

LEVI:  Srsly

ME:  The L train.

LEVI:  Ya boy!

ME:  B roy!

LEVI:  blast need to make buckets

ME:  B roy again!

LEVI:  Omg i hate yao

ME:  Got to get that win baby

LEVI:  Omg i love b roy

ME:  The L train!

LEVI:  Bam

LEVI:  Bust-a-bucket-who-da-dunk-it-slam-and-geez-it-killer-threes-it-go-up-get-it-got-it-good!

LEVI:  I forgot blazer duty super sunk it

ME: B buck wants to do it again and i suggest you don't argue w him

LEVI:  twin towers!

ME:  Too soon

LEVI:  I hope not!

LEVI:  Damn

LEVI:  Wtf?! Call a foul on yao!

ME:  Omfg

LEVI:  Sweet!

LEVI:  Trout!

LEVI:  Omg!

ME:  Oh my god, we're the winners

LEVI:  Hell yes!

ME:  I Fucking heart rudy

LEVI:  Sweet jesus i'm glad we didn't lose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment